Side Note: I started this post last week but one thing led to another and I was unable to get back to it.
WOW! You all made my day....I was feeling really crappy about myself and my weightloss and was just feeling like a failure in general. It really brought tears to my eyes to see that people actually took the time to comment and give me words of encouragement. You will never know how much that means to me! I even got an award!!! wow!!! I feel like I'm really part of "Blog Land" now. I wondered how people got those awards...lol. Thank you so much Pamela for thinking enough of my blog to give me one.
So I'm feeling a little better now...not 100% but I'm working on it. I'm definitely trying to control my emotional eating.
*side note** My mom saw a Dr. Oz show where he said most candy bars have at least 8 insect legs in them....or something to that effect. Needless to say she told me that about 3 weeks ago and I have not had a candy bar since....(and this is still true!!! totally LOST the taste for candy bars...bleh!)
UPDATE: So as of today...I'm feeling better....STILL not losing...in fact i'm BACK in 200 world weighing a whopping 203! But hey....shit happens....I can't let this control me. Today is another day...and the next day and the next day. All I can do is try my best.
I really want to find another doctor who will give me a floroscopy to look at my band. I feel like i have stretched my pouch but when I tell this to the folks in my clinic they think its fine and I'm the problem...oh well...i'm sure another dr. would have no problem taking my money and doing what I want them to do even if it is fine.
That's about all i have time for today...check back in soon! I need to catch up on my reading as well!
TTYL!
Gross, I didn't know that about candy bars...guess that won't be a craving anymore! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you are feeling better. You have done tremendous work! Do not sell yourself or your efforts short!
Hang in there sweetie! Who knew about insects in candy bars? EWWWW!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you are doing a little better.
ReplyDeleteAnd EWWWW!!! on the candy bars (self mental note: must remember this next time the cravings call for candy)
hi there-thanks for coming over to my blog. We eat several bugs in our lifetime...I might be weird but the candy bar and insect legs things doesn't surprise or bug me that much.
ReplyDeleteAs far as getting frustrated over what is obviously a major plateau (and believe me I know how hard it is and frustrating that is) Hang in there....I really thought I was done after almost two years (I hit my two year mark in August 21) but the scale does finally start moving again with patience and switching things up a bit. do something crazy like stop eating something you eat regularly (like the candy maybe :))..or exercise like crazy for a week. The plateau can shift.
Hey!! I was out when you posted this, but had to check in on you to see if you are ok.
ReplyDeleteYou are so welcome on the versatile award.
I read that bugs are also used in some yogurts for color....eewwwww check out this article. http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message278928/pg1