Tuesday, July 14, 2009

...check-in...

Now that I have caught up on Amy's totally hilarious posts I'll shed a little light on what I've been doing for the past couple of days. Here is yet another one of my whiny posts about not losing and gaining lbs. I was soooo happy to be celebrating my entrance to "onderland" only to get knocked right back out of it! It was a wonderful 2 weeks while I was there :-)...One of my last posts talked about how I knew I was going to gain some pounds back because I was dehydrated and such well sure enough that just rolled me right back in the 200's. Then I've been working out with a trainer and doing some strenght training so I'm guessing of the 4 lbs I have gained maybe 2 is from eating and 2 is from muscle so I'm kinda ok with that. I feel like I'm losing my momentum a little bit though. Like I was super motivated when I was at 198 now I feel like phuck it (oops! pardon my french). Over the past few days I have overdosed on macaroni and cheese, nachos with cheese dip, cheese puffs, lays chips and dip, hershey bars and sangria. I know that I cant deprive myself of these things because I will get bored but goodness! Moderation is the key here.....Is there something going on in my head that I don't know about? What is wrong with me? Did I get a little cocky because I was in onderland? I really need to step back and re-evaluate. Somebody send me some motivational comments PLEASE???!!!

5 comments:

  1. Well first, thanks.

    Second...i believe it is better to be 4 pounds away from the onezee's than 75 pounds away...you also said that around that weight (in the 190's) you were pretty happy. So, now that you are working with your trainer and building muscle, which is also helping your metabolism...you will be able to have those little snacks once in awhile. Until then...are these yummy but horrible things in your house? If so...can you get them out? I do real good if its not around me, and I do pretty good at not buying them. But if by some chance they are lurking close by...I will eat them! Try drinking tons of water ( I like to pretend it washes the sin away), go get some quick grab foods like grapes or fruit or veggies or something.

    You will get there again! And soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done great! You need to turn your attitude around and look at the positive, missy!!! Holy crap! You look amazing and are doing amazing... just keep your chin up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! thats what I needed. I have gotten rid of the scale and replaced all of the chips and crap in my house with fruit. Its time I find something else to obsess over! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there- I follow your blog but I think I've only posted once before... anyway, you are doing an AMAZING job. You'll be back in Onderland very soon. And, once that muscle starts burning up fat for energy (3-6 weeks) watch out! The weight is gonna come off even faster:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The more weight training you do, the more calories you'll burn, so hang in there. You did binge, but have you thought about why you did it? I used to see a food therapist for compulsive overeating and it helped me tremendously. I dove deep to find where I started using food as a comforting device. You look positively lovely, btw.

    ReplyDelete