Ok. I've been back for two weeks now but I'm just now catching up and trying to get it together. I posted a couple vacation pics on LBT but I'll post a few on here too. I had a GREAT time in Orlando but it was hot as H. E. double hockey sticks!!! The heat and humidity was ridiculous...I know I have humidity here in Atlanta but my goodness! I discovered SWEAT in places that didn't sweat before! LOL! I enjoyed it though so I'm not complaining. My kids had a great time and didnt mind the heat so that was most important to me. Anyways...on to the good stuff!
So I went crazy on the sweets. I thought that because I was doing so much walking and sweating that I would lose weight instead of gain but HA! fooled me! I gained a whopping 7 lbs! I didn't eat much food because I found myself PB-ing all the food I ate at the parks..like chicken tenders, hot dogs, pizza, grilled cheese.....all the stuff I DONT eat at home....but let me tell you....those candy apples, churros, carrot cake, slushies, cotton candy, krispy kreme donuts and pretzels all went down without any problems! Its funny how that works...the things you shouldnt eat are the easiest to eat. So now...after a week of that I have to re-learn my good eating habits and its STILL hard to get back into.
I got a fill on the monday after I returned...only a little one .2cc's and most of the time I feel it. Somedays I am really tight and cant eat at all (like yesterday) then somedays I can eat a bear (like the day before yesterday). But, I've lost that 7 lbs I gained and I am now back to my 198! Now its time for me to focus on my next milestone of 175. Hopefully with the help of this fill I will be at least down to 190-192 by the end of the month that way I wont worry about hitting that 200 mark.I just thought I'd hit you with this brief update while I am at work waiting on my ride. I have more exciting news on my next post...I'm gonna get REAL personal with that one... :-)!
So until the mood hits me again....TTYL!
This is how we all felt at the end of the day.
(forgive the typo...no time to proof read)

You're back to 198??? Thats the BEST news ever.. I remember how you were stressing about it on another post. Great pic of you, too. You look wonderful, all summery.
ReplyDeletePS Your boys are just adorable. So cute.
aww look how cute you are and those boys... could eat them with a spoon! :) glad you had a good time!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a transformation, you look GREAT. Being from Florida, I know that Disney is best visited in OCT/NOV or FEB/MAR! Not so crowded and the weather rocks. Looks like ya'll had a blast!
ReplyDeleteseems how I Live In Florida I know the sweat you are talking about. I live in the panhandle of florida in Pensacola, it rains every day at about 3:30-4:00 and is always hot and nasty. I havent been to Disney since I was little I want to take my daughter I think Ill wait until she turns 5 or 6 shes 4 now.
ReplyDeleteYou Look Fabulous!! Thats awesome that you got that 7lbs you gained off relitivly quick! Your doing great! I cant wait to be in Onederland! Im almost there! 25lbs to go!
@the Dash...yep back to 198 I couldn't believe how quickly I did it. Thanks a bunch we had a ball.
ReplyDelete@Tiffani...thanks girl they are a handfull!
@Kathi...thanks I will keep that in mind for next time. I never knew the best time to go to disney. July is definitely NOT the best time although it wasn't that crowded.
@Mary...I had sweat dripping from inside my elbows! I was like what the?!?@#%^* now thats HOT!!!lol! The day I took that first pic with the plaid shorts we got rained on. I was soaking wet! good thing I had on two tank tops otherwise it would not have been a pretty site.
Wow...you are an inspiration! I am having surgery in 3 days.....
ReplyDelete:)
girl... you look GREAT!
ReplyDeleteFirst of all, I wanted to say, your children are sooo cute! Secondly, I want to apologize for my double entry as a new follower. I had attempted to add my photo & it wouldn't work, so I tried it again a second time, still didn't work! Finally, my husband told me how to do it. Unfortunately, I am unable to delete the extra one!
ReplyDelete