YAY!!!! I MADE THE POSTER!!!!

You can find me on the wall at the Real Results (formerly True Results) Atlanta office!!!
Other Quick Tid-bits (personal milestones)...
- I did lose my 100 lbs! yes i did!
- I can fit comfortably in an airplane seat
- I can cross my legs in an airplane seat! (now thats major!)
- I raced my 6 year old son and BEAT him!!! (he was a sore loser) lol!
- I can shop almost anywhere that I want now...(still want to lose about 15 more lbs)
- I dont have to buy my bras from the plus size section
- I can stand in 5 inch heels without my ankles screaming!
- I feel healthier than I have felt my entire life
All these things are MAJOR for me. It feels so good to have accomplished something that I have wanted since I can remember. I know there is someone out there who can identify with what I am saying...and let me tell you IT FEELS GOOD!
So remember this....you can do ANYTHING that you set your mind to. Perserverance (did I spell that right?) and determination is the key. Don't beat yourself up (like I did) if you fall off...just get back up and keep on going everyday is a new day.
You are SUCH an inspiration! Amazing!! You are so beautiful in both your before and after!!
ReplyDeleteI missed you! Do I have to wait another 6 months for a post? I am so jealous that you made the poster but think that is so AWESOME!
ReplyDeleteAwesome poster - love it love it love it!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome!!!!! Congrats on the 100 and the poster! You need to blog more often!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, what an awesome post! AWESOME poster too!!!! So proud!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the beautiful pic. And the wonderful results you have had. Good luck in completing your journey.
ReplyDeleteWe have missed you! THAT POSTER IS AWESOME!!!!!!! you look absolutly amazing! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you all Ladies! I have missed you too! I'm going to try not to take such a long hiatus this time... It took so long to get to my 100 lbs I was a little down on myself but I finally did it! Thank you so much for the wonderful comments!
ReplyDelete