well as you have probably noticed by now i'm a horrible loser....when i'm not losing weight the way i want to or things are not going well for me I completely drop off of everything...my blog, facebook, twitter...all of it! I sucked at the Summer Challenge. I lost 10 pounds then gained it all back! Mostly due to issues in my life that made me turn my attention back to sweets. I think i'm getting bored with my band too...I'm at the point where the tiniest little fill will give me too much restriction or none at all. I know it is mostly me and eating things that I shouldnt be eating but I'm going on almost 2 years with my band. I wish i could take it out and start over. Sometimes I even wish that I had gastric bypass instead...but then i know that's just anger thinking...everyone i know that had gastic bypass has had some sort of issue. I have not even kept up with reading any blogs...i just feel so....blah! and i'm not even PMS-ing!!
Today i woke up and said a prayer from strenght to get back on my eating better pattern so that I can get to the weight i want to be. But then the devil marched right in and knocked me down...i've already had a slow churn ice cream cup, 2 handfuls of kettle corn, a bag of fritos and a fudge bar. I can't keep saying I will be better tomorrow because it looks like i get worse with each day!
That is all for today...I just dont have the energy to even go on with my post. i'm in such a shitty mood.
Well all I can do is send you a cyber hug. I am feeling in a rut as well and have only been out of surgery going on 8 months. I have been stuck for a couple of weeks and need to kick it up a noch.. I am craving all the foods you mentioned above. today I threw out the chips but I still know there is ice cream in the freezer so the urge is there.. So I need to get rid of that as well.. Hope things pick up for you..
ReplyDelete:-( hugs!!
ReplyDeletesorry you are going through a rough time! i hope it changes soon!!
All I can say is look at your pictures! You look great and have gone from 302 originally to now 193. That is amazing. If you really want to get back to 178 or lower you will, but 180-190 is not a bad weight for you. You are 5'10" and beautiful. Try to start thinking about all the positive things you have done to get you this far. You are a winner!!! I know that everyday with this band is going to be a challange for me. I am 7 months out and have only lost 33 lbs...and I too am discouraged at times. I really think that food is an addiction for me, and all the band is doing is keeping me from over induldging in my addiction...food. The band is a tool, and I am realizing my issue with food are for life. I remember seeing your pics on lap band talk and thinking how great you looked and how sharp you were, even at 290something. Don't be so hard on yourself..you have done great and have come a long way. And you are an inspiration to those of us out here who are struggling.
ReplyDeleteLinda O,
PS...I too drop off the radar of blogging when I am feeling down or negative about myself. I feel like a loser when I see how well others are doing and compare myself to them, so instead, I just drop out of sight for a while. It is OK. Normal. Human behavior.
Hang in there, other T. :) You've done great and you've got the pics to prove it. Who cares if you have a bad day, wake up the next day and start again! That's the beauty of a new day. Forget the past and move forward. That's all you can do. *hug*
ReplyDeleteYOU CAN DO IT! Look how far you have come... your in a rut and it will get better. Ive just started folloowing you and seeing your pictures you loook amazing... dont loose hope!
ReplyDeleteAck I hate it when we get like this - but just know you're not alone. We all get like this. You just need to get back in the zone. And you will. Maybe go back to basics? Remember when we were first starting off how you used to eat? Would that work to help kick start the band excitement again?
ReplyDeleteI was wondering where you were. I am saying a prayer for you as I type this. Its hard, but judging from previous posts and pictures you have the strength you just have to activate it. You got it in you girl!! Glad to see you post ☺!!
ReplyDeleteHere is an award to pump you up a bit. Maybe get the juices going. How I don't know but I hope you stay encouraged.
ReplyDeletecheck it out here:http://lessthanfat.blogspot.com/2010/08/me-versatileim-one-trick-pony.html