Tuesday, May 11, 2010

...BYOC Last Friday....

I always want to get in on this but i'm never around on friday so I figured WTH....who cares if i'm late, right?

1. Do you have any nicknames?

yes i do...my childhood nick name is Mook or Mookie...most of the folks who know me from California in my younger days know me as Mook and they still call me that when I go back to Cali...
...any if you didn't realize it my first name is not Michelle...its actually my middle name but I wanted to do something funky so I go by T. Michelle in blog land. But my other nick name is Tra. (or Tray).

2. What was your “last straw”? The incident/situation that made you decide to get a lap band or commit to losing weight via any plan this time?

Well, I have been overweight my entire life. After my second child was born I really started to get serious about losing weight. I had researched surgeries for 2 years. Once I had my son I dropped like 40 lbs. My friend (who is being banded next month) told me about True Results, the folks who put in my band, and I made an appointment the same day...and the rest is history.

3. What’s your favorite joke or funny story?

I can't recall one...i can never remember a joke or a funny story. I would guess that the funniest story I just read would be Drazil's blog about Chicken with a side of Kotex...that post was hilarious.
4. If you could be a TV dinner – what flavor would you be?

hmmm....fried cheese and ice cream! why? because I love it so!

5. The question we do every week so everyone can be a little famous without having to do an official blog award….what blog or comment stuck with you or spoke to you the most this week and why?

It would have to be Amy's post...from last saturday...sometimes you have to take a look at your life and re-evaluate things. Like the old saying goes what seems good to you may not always be good for you....or something like that (like i said i have a bad memory). I do admire her honesty...she's the reason I really got into blogging because I loved reading hers so much.

Sheesh! I finally finished this post. I've been working on it since yesterday and I kept getting interrupted.

1 comment:

  1. I post the questions Friday but you can answer them any day! Chicken with a side of Kotex - would be even funny to me - if I hadn't lived it! AHHHHHHHH!!!

    ReplyDelete