Wednesday, June 2, 2010

...chili chees dogs and onion rings...

wow! I know I am waaaayyyy behind on all the action going on around blog world....let me tell you and i'm sure you all can understand life just gets friggin busy sometimes and you just cant keep up! i've got so much to share i dont even know where to start but i dont have time for the long version...and I'll just talk about the important stuff to not make this post 10 miles long...so i'll do the best i can with the short version...try to keep up....(tee-hee)

So.....as you can see by my ticker my fat ass put on some more pounds....why???....I got an unfil...just a slight one...(.8) because as you may remember I was eating a bunch of sweets and junk...well come to find out when you are too tight it increases your sweet tooth...and mine was CRAZY! you remember my ice cream problem...yeah...well its pretty much gone...I've only had ice cream maybe once since I got the unfill...whereas i was eating it everyday....then since i was unfilled I can eat!!! FOOD!!! so i thought i'd have a chili cheese dog, some onion rings and a root beer float (no PB by the way)....um hmm...yeah i gained about 5 pounds just eating that (and that's where the ice cream came into play)...so needless to say I had sky-rocketted back up to 202 lbs!!! You know I bout had a heart attack that day....but I have a plan....

I got a treadmill!!! IN MY HOUSE!!! YES! I am soo happy! I love it! I've been working out everyday and guess what...i'm on the right track...I'm down to 197 as of this morning....whew! if i had to see 200 on my scale another day you may not hear from me again...lol. Hitting 200 again really scared the hell out of me and really made me want to quit bullshitting and get to my goal. I plan on doing 2 hours of cardio per day eventually and I have some resistance bands....I even hit a couple garage sales and got an elliptical (i may have told you that already...hell i cant remember) and an exercise bike....So i've just about got a full gym in my basement...all i need now is a weight set, some floor padding and a couple of other things...now i have NO EXCUSE not to exercise! I did 3 miles last night at a 7% incline walking at 3.6...yeah my legs are sore as hell today but I gotta keep doing it because i NEED to get this off! I almost need my fat clothes back that I gave away and i refuse....REFUSE to buy bigger clothes! that defeats my whole purpose!

Lets see....(tapping my fingers on my desk...) what else??? well hot dog...that was the most important stuff...the rest is just ramblings that ive had going on in my head since i last posted...let me catch up on my reading in blogland and i might ramble on with my other thoughts...i just wanted you to know that I have not forgotten about you and i'm still here...

2 comments:

  1. Yay for the gym equipment! That's a wonderful start for your new exercise regime. I need to get my butt back in the gym too. I haven't gone since last week and I have gained 3lbs back over the weekend. Boy, I get sick of this up and down game! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have you thought about joining the Hot Summer Meltdown Challenge? It's a contest for all us bloggers and a great motivator: http://kris10-mylapbandjourney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete