yeah girls! i am in on the summer challenge and i am sooo excited! I kind of lived today (during lunch) like it was my last meal...but i had to have a few things to get it out of my system for the next nine weeks...so for lunch i had a blue cheese iceberg wedge salad with grilled chicken and water...i only ate half of it and PB'd about half of that because i was eating too fast and drinking water (slap me on the hand!)...but then it hit me...we were right next door to my favorite bakery and I could not leave that parking lot without hitting it up...so i got in the bakery and....drumroll please....i had a (large) bowl of Gelato (which is ice cream if you didn't know) and topped it off with 3 mini chocolate chip cookies...wooo boy! you talkin about goooooddd!!!! yummers!!! i could eat another one! but i wont...i already know the scale is gonna say 200 something when i weigh in on Sunday but who the hell cares...i'm about to whip ass and that gift card is MINES!!!! (yes i said mines!). And just to be totally honest i did buy a brownie to eat later just so I can make sure its all out of my system.
I gotta do this! Thanks Kristen for doing this because i think this is just what i need to get the ball rolling for me so I can get back to my happy and not so obsessive place...and money always motivates me...plus once i lose i will need some new clothes so its gonna come just in time...that's right i'm claiming it! no negativity here buddy...speaketh and ye shall receiveth! just like i'm gonna win that dam lottery one of these days before i die! tee-hee!
random thought...
I've been stalking Draz's blog all day waiting on the BYOC thinking...yay! i'm gonna be on time posting it but maybe not....lol. if she posts after 5 i wont see it cuz i'll be outta this joint by then...cuz its friday, its friday its the end of the week and the last day! (that's a song that the local dj on the radio sings every friday)...but um yeah i'm getting the H.E. double hockey sticks outta here! I hate coming back to work after a few days off because my work is so piled up...
Well get you can get your last look at the fatty on the pic in the previous post because she will be much lighter very soon....and in case I dont get another chance to post have a great weekend!!
6:24 pm update....
hell yeah im still at work...thanks to my favorite "you got a minute?" Boss at 4:59:59....lol...and of course that minute turned into an hour and a half! damn! well the good part is that i may not be stuck in traffic but...well...on friday...nah...fat chance! i'm gonna be stuck i just pray to God that it doesnt start raining.
My mom called me at work and told me she was fixing my favorite "fat girl" dinner tonight for my last meal because i will be cleansing tomorrow...drinking water and taking laxitives...lol! or hell i might just start that on sunday so i can eat more ice cream tomorrow and drink a Frap juuuuusstt to make sure its allll out of my system...tee-hee!

I'm laughing at you and wolfing down a Payday Candy bar. Boy when I get banded those days will be over. It was calling my name when I went to get the mail downstairs. That Gelato sounds good. I'm not in the challenge, but I wish you guys luck.
ReplyDeleteHi there, I just came by to leave a comment. I struggle with my weight like crazzy!! It goes up down, and all around, the scale doesn't even know what to really tell me anymore. Recently I lost about 15 pounds, and I was sooo proud of myself. Then all of a sudden I put all of that weight right back on! The reason was, because I had lost all that weight, I thought it wouldn't kill me to eat whatever and whenever I wanted again. WRONG! lol! This week, was my fat girl week, but I'm hoping to loose it all again by July 15th 2010, or the end of July. Just wanted to say good luck and wish you all the best in your journey!
ReplyDelete