Good morn-ting and happy monday! I sound totally different from last week right? I know...I think I'm bi-polar...I'm still pms-ing so I dont know why the hell i'm in such a good mood...well...maybe it could be because of a man? ahhh...maybe? well...i'll tell ya how my weekend went...try to follow along mmm-kay? you know how I like to ramble...
Well, first off lemme get to the most important part...I only gained one pound last week. I thought I was gonna gain like two or three but it worked out to one...yippee. So this week I need to work extra hard and bust my ass because I want to look as hot as Amy W. by sunday...this is possible, yes? I did pretty well with my eating until sunday when I went to my aunts house for dinner. i snacked like crazy and she is a cake-making queen so I ate like 5 pieces of cake over the course of about 6 hours...wait, let me back track to saturday...I totally forgot about that pan of turtle brownies that my niece made and I ate half of it. I wont say what my scale said today...monday...yeah it did go up just a tad....but i wont count it because the weigh-in is on SUNDAY. so i'm going to be trying really hard because i want to get to the 180's again...BAD!
ok so now for the juicy part...i'll give you the condensed quick version....so there's a guy that i met online about 10 years ago...we talked online for about 5 years before we finally met...he lives out of state...we met in person...hit it off...developed feelings (or so i thought)...he came to visit a few times then after the last time when things seemed to develop more he drops off the earth...i dont hear from him for almost a year...so i'm trying to contact him and he wont respond...meanwhile he starts chatting with a girlfriend of mine online and talking about us like it was nothing...ok...so....longer story short...we've started talking again...I dont know where its headed...but its just a tidbit of something in my life to make me smile since i have no other happiness going on in the man department right now...
so then to knock me off of that cloud....my BD#2 is an absolute deadbeat. I dont even feel like typing about him right now but as of today at 3:32pm he has really pissed me off and changed my whole mood for the day...it has something to do with women and facebook...that's all i need to say...you can imagine what the story is because if I got into the whole story this post would be 2 miles long...anyway...
oh and just to update...I did not call my Dad yesterday nor any other father that I know...I texted about a handful of guys that I know who actually take care of their kids...and I mean a small handful...that's so sad...I did NOT include BD#1 or BD#2. Only BD#1 might be slightly worthy of acknowledgement but he didnt get it from me. I will give him his props that he tries...just not enough.
i have no other big plans going on this week...ooohhh! i am scheduled to get a fill on thursday...i may get a teency weency bit put back in...if you remember my last visit i had point 8 cc's taken out becuase i had terrible acid reflux...and couldnt eat food....now i love where i am but if i could take away some of the hunger pangs...or that could be head hunger....i dont know but i may get half of that put back in just do see how i do. maybe then i wont get the munchies at night.
it has taken me all day to get through this post because of interruptions so i'll just post it now before I forget about it...
that is all....for now.....TTYL!
boys! ugh.
ReplyDeleteYou'll have to let us know what happens with Mr. Online.
I have to tell you that I have visited your blog many times just to look at your before and after pics -- SO INSPIRING!
Do not get me started on the BD front. I was threatening to taser my son's sperm donor so you see where I'm at. I've been praying for forgiveness. Lets just say my son hasn't seen his dad in almost 5 years and will be leaving for college in August.
ReplyDeleteHope all goes well with new friend.