Well...what can I say. I dont have much to blog about but I wanted to check in while I had a few minutes to spare because next week at work will be CRAZY....
So i'm doing well on my diet so far....I have been planning my meals and really not trying to spaz out on junk and when i weighed in today i had lost about 7 lbs since last week!! woo-hoo! if i can keep that up i will make my goal in no time! I did come down with a nasty little head cold but that didnt affect my appetite. I was still eating. I didnt exercise a whole lot either so this week when i hit the tready hard i might even lose more than 7 lbs! i've also been doing weight watchers and counting my points....when i first started weight watchers i was allowed about 31 points daily...now i'm down to 24...what the friggin heck?! who can survive off of 24 measly little points! LOL....well apparently i can...and its working but dammit im not happy about it...LMAO!
I was thinking that the best way to keep myself on track is to reward myself...i have not had any ice cream in a few days...but that's not what i was thinking...i've got a real bad itch for a cup cake...one of those old school hostess ones with the chocolate frosting on top and the white squiggle down the middle...yeah those....and we have a box calling me....so what the heck i'm gonna eat it (well i ate it already...lol...like 10 mins ago). I'm just gonna bust my ass tonite on the treadmill because if i wake up in the morning and that scale has moved forward i'm gonna freak out. But luckily i'll be able to buy some more groceries on tuesday and i can get more of my good ol....um diet food...no healthier food....
I was sick friday and i called in to work because nothing makes you get well faster than a whole day of rest! so i called in and it was killing me to stay in the bed all day so i got up around 1pm and took my kids to the park for a bit...i must have sweated off at least 3 lbs because it was hot as a fire cracker outside....I was really hoping the sweating would make me better too because i also had a ticket to the Maxwell and Jill Scott concert here on Saturday. I'd been looking forward to that concert for months. So on saturday morning i felt like crap and was really thinking about not even going to the concert but my friend talked me into it. And let me say I am glad that I went because the show was great! I had never seen either of them in concert and it was wonderful. I really enjoyed it.
so today i am feeling much better and decided to take the boys to the pool...i've never mentioned how uncomfortable i am in a bathing suit but one day i wish to wear a bikini...i currently have a bathing suit with a dress covering it. But today at the pool i saw a chick with a bikini on....let me just say....i should have NO QUALMS about ever wearing a bikini, bathing suit, thong or whatever! I guess its just all about confidence...because if SHE could wear her bikini PROUDLY i should be able to wear one too right????....ha ha! NOT! because there's always going to be some witch like me looking at her saying....WTF?
so anyhoots...i'm thinking my blogs are a bit boring with no pictures so i'm gonna post a few....
Me and Ty at the park...
Tahj and Ty on the See-Saw
Me heading out to the concert...I look ok but my head was killing me!
and finally me and Ty at the pool...i really need to get him to swimming lessons soon because he thinks he can swim and kept trying to push me away from him so that he could go freely...he tired me out quickly! and Tahj (in the background) cant swim a lick and is scared of the water so he just bounces around the edge...oh and did i mention that i cant swim either...lol...so we never go to pools that are deeper than 4 ft....lol
So that's my weekend in a nutshell. I hope next week is not so bad...I'm keeping the faith because i have a ton of work and a big proposal coming up to work on so i hope i dont stress eat...keeping my fingers crossed...
oh heres a quick random thought....I can't wait for Wednesday to get here....why??? because the new episodes of Man vs. Food start...I loooooove Adam Richman! Im a chubby chaser lol!... I love me some Seth Rogan(when he was chubbier) and Jonas Hill....lol!!
that is all....have a great week!




omg there is a grocery store near me that has cupcakes that are the size of my head and they have a "hostess" one, i go there just to drool over them lol
ReplyDeletejonas hill is packing on more and more lbs! i <3 adam & seth though!
You look better than okay in that blue top - you look sensational - really pretty! And great work losing 7 pounds. Excellent work.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous as always. Tahj and Ty are so handsome. I can't swim either. My plan is to take lessons after I'm banded.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on winning this week's challenge! Your progress is amazing! I started out a few pounds heaver than your 290 picture (I was 294 at my heaviest). I can't wait until I'm in the 100's.
ReplyDeleteSorry about the deleted comment, I gave the wrong figure.
whoa! i won the challenge for the week? i better go and read Kristen's blog...lol
ReplyDeleteThanks girls!
@Pamela i said the same thing...i will take lessons after i'm banded and guess what...still no lessons...still afraid of water in my eyes, ears and nose...lol
7 pounds in one week?!?!? I'm screwed! :)
ReplyDelete