The Beginning.......
I should have started this about 3 years ago when I first started my research on Bariatric surgeries....well...long story short...in December of 2008....(12/18/08 to be exact) I had Lap Band surgery in Richardson, Texas by Dr. Benevides....
I have been over weight all my life so finally I decided to do something about it
Here are my stats:
heighest weight 302 (yep! you read that right)
weight when I started researching surgeries 292 (2/2006)
weight after I had my last baby 266 (6/7/08)
surgery date 12/18/08
preop diet starting weight 278 (12/05/08)
surgery day weight 271
current weight 228
weight loss since surgery 43lbs
total weight loss from Highest Weight 74lbs
my end goal is to be 170 or size 12 which ever comes first!
People never believe me when I say I once weighed 302 pounds....hell I can hardly believe it myself but I did. I always flucuated between 270-290...even when I was on a diet or workout plan. I just finally had enough!
This picture i
s from April 2007 when I was on a cruise. I actually thought I was looking cute. When I look at it now i'm like dddaaaaammmm! Its funny how we always see ourselves smaller than we actually are. I would post more but I don't want to gross myself out. All of my LBT fam have the pleasure of view the "before" pictures. I will only post the cute "after" pics on here from now on.....(maybe! :-)Well I guess that's all of the basic stuff I have to say...so that now you will understand my rants and raves about weight and such....especially since I have now officially become OBSESSED! lol!
TTYL! (type to you later!)
Well so far i love your blog! Very easy to read and it made me smile. You must be 9 feet tall or something bc you are rockin your current weight!
ReplyDeleteChin hairs are a biatch.
Love your blog layout.
Also! NO DONT BECOME A BATHROOM PICTURE TAKER! Wait till you get home and use self timer if you have too...
Thanks for reading my blog and I can tell I am going to enjoy reading yours!
Michelle, I love reading your blog, Amy just told me about you , welcome abord.
ReplyDeleteThanks Yanetsy! glad to have you!
ReplyDeletei just want to know where the hell have i been and not noticed that you had a blog..?? it's okay because i know it now !
ReplyDelete