Friday, May 8, 2009

...boring update...

Here's my update. So I got my 5th fill on May 5th. I convinced the nurse to give me .3 cc's because at my last fill I had to get unfilled so they don't like to fill you with much after you've gotten an unfill....anyways.....so usually my fills take a day or two before I can tell if I have any restriction. I have PB'ed almost every day since the fill but I think its only because of the food choices. Yesterday's lunch was a bit too much...tried to eat a sandwich with my usual half the bread but didn't make it through the first bite. I thought I wouldn't be able to eat dinner but I went to a travel tradeshow where there was food and I ate like a dog on the hou'rs d'ovrs...(however the hell you spell it). I ate so much cheese and veggies that I was a bit too full. The dinner wasnt that great so I only had a couple bites of salad, some pasta stuff and a corner of tirimisu. But then my mom cooked spaghetti for dinner and I came home and ate two small plates of that. I would guess that it ended up being about a cups worth because I wasn't over full after I ate it. My BD came by and talked me to death for 2 hrs so I didnt get to sleep until late and I was hungry by the time I finally did go to sleep. Today I tried to eat a Michelina's frozen dinner for lunch...skrimp skampi....not having it!!! didn't make it through the 3rd bite. If I can go like this through the weekend I might actually lose a few pounds and be in the teens by monday! PB-ing is no joke! I can see how one would become anorexic or bulemic with this.... (more on PB-ing in my next blog, I've just suddenly gotten tired of typing)

As far as my mood goes I'm getting a bit bummed out because I really need to make more money. Stress for me causes eating binges...I thought I had them under control but sometimes they tend to sneak up on me. So I'm going to try and stay away from all sweets and bad foods this weekend.

Oh well...until I feel the urge again....

TTYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment