Thursday, May 14, 2009

...just a lil chit chat....

Today I'm feeling a little blue...pms is kicking in so my mind is going crazy. There's so many things I have on my mind today that if I wrote about them all the blog would be too long and I don't want to bore anyone with all of that. So anyways....my rant for right now is my trip to Wally World last night...aka...Walmarte'. I had to make a quick run to get my son a can of milk. I was dreading the trip because I absolutely HATE going to Walmarte' when I am broke! I can never get in and out of that place without spending AT LEAST $150. Even if I have a list that is broken down with prices estimated and all....it never fails. This time I don't have that to spend so as I pull into the parking lot I am telling myself just go to the baby section, get the milk and get out.....PERIOD! Well, of course you know that did not happen...They happened to have a great sale going on baby clothes...for my son I picked up a little pair of lounge pants for $2.50 and a shirt for $3.00. I had a ton of other stuff in my hand but then I was like...wait a minute...payday isn't until friday (yes, unfortunately I live paycheck to paycheck....not by choice but hey...-ish happens). Then as I'm trying to make my way to the cash registers that seem so far away I feel like I can't make it unless I stop by the women's section. I have to walk by there anyway to get to the check out so I might as well stop...Anyway, they have a TON of jeans and tops and such on sale....I found the cutest spring jacket on sale for $15 OMG! I wanted it soooo bad! I was going to get it too...but then I realized I still needed to put gas in my car so I tucked it away in the back of the rack and I hope no one will find it by the time I get back there tomorrow :-). I get to the jeans rack that said $7 OMG $7 jeans!! are you kidding me?!?! That is a bandsters dream! I don't want to keep buying all these different size clothes that I know I am only going to wear for a month or two at best but for $7 I will buy ALL sizes! LOL! So basically the stupid rack only has sizes 8, 10 and 12. I immediately start debating with myself on buying the size 12 'cuz they are cccuuuttttee!! AND 12 is my goal (eventually, maybe, unless I change my mind again). Well....then I remember again that I still gotta put stupid gas in my truck and I'll need at least $20 for that. So, needless to say....I took the size 12 and tucked them in the back of the rack again hoping no one will get them by the time I get there tomorrow....

Man, my stories are kinda long.....LOL!

So on the drive home I started thinking about how I am messing around and not staying focused on my diet, not exercising, yada, yada, yada, and how I could probably be in onederland by now if I would just stay focused and not let my mom get to me with all of her greasy, cheesy, so delicious cooking! My weight loss is slow right now. I want to at least be in the teens (like 219) by monday so here's my plan....this may not be the best plan but I'm gonna try it and see what happens. For the next 3 days I am doing Slim Fast High Protein shakes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner accompanied by raw veggies and fruit ONLY! (whew! keep your fingers crossed....for me yall...as long as I don't smell any good food I think I will make it. :-O ) If I get too hungry I will have a small spinach salad....(yeah spinach, not my favorite...did you see that post on LBT about why bandsters should not eat salad??? that is some BS but whatever...every doctor has their own thing on what works...my doctor didnt say that so i'm eating salad!)

There you have it...my rant for the day...I'm about to drink my slim fast for lunch and do some work then eat some cherries....and figure out how much I can budget to spend at Walmarte' tomorrow :-)

oh well....until the mood hits me again!

TTYL!

4 comments:

  1. Michelle, as much as I love Walmart, i also hate the fact that you can't just get what you need and go, ofcourse if you ask my husband, he can totaly do that.Another great place i found good deals on is Ross , i dont know if you have one of those were you live, but they are cheap and cute, just the way i like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...Walmart does make it almost dreadful for you to go in sometimes because you know you will spend a lot of money. I love Ross! I have two near me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I try and avoid Walmart--it's shopping overload. Hopefully those jeans and that jacket will be there waiting for you when you get back. And yes, I read that post about salads. I love salads. I hope that if I load it up with lots of protein it will still be ok. RIght now I still have to get through mushies phase though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG when it comes to Wallie Mart nobody can't tell me nothing..lol i am just like you and that's my favorite store. they have my protein powder and all. and when was the last time you were able to buy jeans in your size for $7. ? Gurl i HAVE to pay my ties to them everytime i get paid, it's an emotion i just have to get my fix for..lol and pay check to pay check i'm right on board with you on that also but hey we are Divas / Female Hustlers and always seem to make it through the ruff points. the salad thing.. well i've never been a salad person so that won't affect me. but it's nice to know that we all suffer from the same weak points and make the same mistakes. nice to know you are not alone if you don't feel like working out and have'nt in days ! but never the less you are looking good lady,despite all your struggles

    ReplyDelete