Ok...on with my weighloss......well, I've actually been doing pretty good...having a few issues with PB-ing but losing weight nevertheless. I am down 65 lbs to date and I am feeling great!!

This is my 65 lbs loss pic. I took this one tonite. These are size 14 skinny jeans from Old Navy!!!! WWWOOOOO HOOOO!!!! I have NEVER owned a size 14 anything! EVER! EEEHHHVVVVEEERRR!!! (I feel like crying!)......
I also had a fill appointment today. Usually it is the nurse prac who gives the fills but today was the dr. He was saying how proud of me he was that I have lost a such a steady pace and that he was not going to give me a fill....SSKKIIIRRRTTT ---pump the breaks!--hold up! Did he say NOT give me a fill?!?!?! I didn't hear anything he said after that. I was like heck no! (actually hell-2-tha-naw!) I need at least a small one because I know fa' sho my portion size has increased. So after a bit of begging he gave me a .02 fill. Whew! Now, I'm happy again....even though my eyes were bigger than my stomach and I PB-ed my nice mexican lunch. Oh well...Maybe I'll make it to "onederland" this month...pray for me please! I'd really like to be at least 199 by the time I go on vacation (july 24). I went and bought a couple of size 12 and 14 clothes that I am hoping to fit. I can fit some 14's now (like these jeans) but it just depends on the maker.
Well, I'm getting a little tired as it is 12:15am right now. I just wanted to fill you in while it was on my mind. Oh hey! its June 2nd. Happy birthday to my baby! Tahj is 6 years old today. Actually, at this time on June 2nd, 2003 I was asleep not knowing I was about to wake up for my morning pee and have my water break. Any hoots....happy birthday baby boy...I might post some pics later with his new gifts. I got him a skateboard and his dad is buying him a new bike so he will be on cloud 9 tomorrow.
So....until the mood hits me again!
TTYL!!! (type to you later!)

I was actually wondering about you yesterday and if you have fallen off the face of the earth or what! So thanks for reassuring me you are still alive! Ooooh, size 14! So jealous! someday too I will be there! That is funny about your doc bc mine thinks the same way...that if you are losing you dont need a fill but sometimes we need just a little touch...even if its like a placebo fill! Thanks for making me smile!
ReplyDeleteYOU LOOK FABULOUS!!! Your doing great!!!! I would have been begging for a fill too. lol!!
ReplyDeleteMichelle good to see you back, looking smoking, I'm down to a size 14 as well and loving every minute of it.Hold it together girl you are doing great.
ReplyDelete