Tuesday, June 16, 2009

...something is wrong with me....

Did I not just blog about drinking protein shakes for breakfast, lunch and dinner so that I can re-lose those 1.5 lbs that I just gained from eating like a hog?!?!?!? Well, one of my best girlfriends called me today to go to lunch and why in the hell did we go to a Barbeque restaurant of all places?!?!? I am so contradictory I piss myself off! I had two barbequed chicken wings (no skin) (I tried to be good a little) and some collard greens and a couple spoonfuls of mac and cheese. Why do I do this to myself. I think I need to get on LBT and look at some before and after pics for some motivation. I am in a funk now. Does anyone else get depressed after they eat? I also know that its not helping that I am pms-ing this week too.....

Then I just had a stupid thought....I thought that maybe if I drink this 33.8 fl. oz bottle of water that might flush out the food.....yea right?!

I also just read Amy's post about obsessing over losing weight and calories and all that crap...I hope it does stop after I hit goal because as you can see it is driving me nuts!!!

Whoa two posts in one day??? I am on a roll!

3 comments:

  1. You will lose it. You dont have to go on a liquid diet. Just make better choices...your lunch didnt sound too bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle I don't know you but my weight changes all the time, specially if you have not had a bowel mov... , that is a fact as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy the liquid diet didn't work anyway...I was so hungry i ended up overdosing on chik-fil-A and pizza...i am paying for it now. I'm just gonna start fresh on friday when i meet with my trainer.

    ReplyDelete