Thursday, June 18, 2009

...happy bandiversary to me!...


Today is my 6-month Bandiversary!!!! It has been a whopping 6 months since I've been banded and it feels so good! I was hoping to be celebrating a 70 lbs loss victory but instead I am reporting a 3 lb GAIN! :-( I guess its not so bad because there are several factors influencing this 3 lb gain for the week including water retention, bloating, the munchies, and needing a good colon cleanse... At first I was a little perturbed about this because I so desperately was trying to make 70 lbs by today but oh well....I KNOW it will happen sometime in the next two weeks because I am going for a fill on Monday and I'm going to ask for .5 cc's. That should give me some tremendous restriction....(I hope not over filled though). All in all it has been a wonderful 6 months. I've gone from a size 22-24 to a 14-16 in 6 months...I think that's pretty fantastic! I rewarded myself by joining a real gym and I meet with the personal trainer on tomorrow. I am so pumped about working with the trainer I can't wait! I also went on a mini shopping spree. I'm a bargain hunter on clothes so my favorite store of choice right now is Catos. I almost cried in the store because I could not fit ANYTHING on the Plus-Size side!!! Yes, these were tears of JOY! So check out my XL top and 14 bottom outfit from Cato....shoes went down a size too!! Now a size 10.


5 comments:

  1. woohoo you go girl! you look great! I LOVE THE SHOES!! Im down to a 20 from a 24 and cant WAIT until I dont have to shop in the plus size section. I might cry as well lol. you will get that 3lbs off in no time esp. since you will be working with a personal trainer. let them kick your butt then you will feel so much better afterwards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mary took everything I was going to say! SELFISH MARY!

    Love the shoes and outfit. I can't wait to be as tall as you when I grow up. I also cant wait to be a size 14...or 16...or 18...or 20! You get the point. SO dont be down. You probably are storing 3 lbs of poop. Thats what I like to tell myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job! You look incredible! Congrats times a million!!! Can I shop online at this Cato's place I've heard about twice in one day!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! And what a nice thing to NOT have to shop PLUS size anymore!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many thanks to all!!!

    @Mary -- I am hoping the trainer will kick my butt! I want to feel the burn! lol

    @Amy --lol! i'll just blame it on the poop!

    @Tiffani --unfortunately Cato's is not online yet...for shopping that is...it would be cool if they were!

    @Linda --yes it feels great! still kinda weird for me though.

    ReplyDelete