I DID IT!!! CHECK MY TICKER!!! 71 LBS BABY YEAH!!!
So, I have a bunch of things to talk about today so I'll try to fit them all in without this being too long....so lets back track....
Last FRIDAY.....O M G!!! That trainer dude kicked my a$$! (Chris you ROCK!) and it felt soooo good! he had me doing PUSH UPS! I was like are you serious? I can't do a damn push up?! Well, guess what?! I did 20 of them! yay me! I was doing squats with a weight ball, arm weights on the circuit machine...man! I thought I had been doing something with my little work outs. Clearly, the pain I felt on saturday morning showed me that I was not doing it correctly on my own. So, as much as I cannot afford it I am really going to try to see this guy at least once a week because I need this so badly.
Got my fill that I begged for...and guess what...being greedy I ended up being SUPER OVER FILLED!!! They only gave me .3 ccs but that was waaayyy too much. My restriction usually doesnt kick in until the next day but this time...by the time I left the clinic I felt like I was being choked from the inside. That night I had the WORST heartburn and acid reflux that I have ever experience in my entire life. I had to sleep sitting straight up because I could not lay down. I did not get any sleep. So, I tried to hold on and see if the pain would subside but I just couldn't hold it. I had to go back yesterday and get a slight unfill. She took out .2 ccs. I probably should have just taken the whole .3 out but since I am on a mission I can work with it. At least now I can drink my protein shakes. I managed to get in a couple of spoons of mashed potatoes last night but they quickly came back up when I started getting excited and eating them too fast. I feel much better today though. I am gonna drink a protein shake shortly and see how that goes down. I can tell that the swelling from all that PB-ing has gone down a bit today because I can drink water with no problem as long as I sip.
So....I finally hit my 70 lb mark!!! This is due to my over fill and not being able to eat for a couple of days. I know that was not the most safe way to do it and I'm not trying to kill myself trying to lose weight so I think this is my last fill for a while. As long as I keep maintaining and not gaining more than 5 lbs. I will probably be in "onderland" sometime next week....or even this week. My son's father is telling me to stop losing because I am small enough but I am beginning to think I am addicted. I just gotta see how far I can take this thing, ya know?!
Well...I've lost my train of thought now so if I get it back I'll update this post.
Until the mood hits me again....
TTYL!
Thats awesome that you hit the 70lbs mark!!!!! I dont ever want to be overfilled it scares me, hopefully it will never happen but from what I hear it happens to almost everyone its all about tweaking it...
ReplyDeleteWhat? I can only do like 3 "real" pushups...I cheat and do girl pushups! Congrats on your trainer kicking your ass and we should all let your overfill be an example!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on 70 lbs!!! Sorry about that unfill... however, I needed that reminder that such a small amount can make such a big difference. I have 4 cc's left in my band and thought I was going to fill it up at the rate I'm going... thanks for the reminder!
ReplyDelete