Tuesday, June 16, 2009

....a blog about nothing....

If you read my last post I was contemplating calling to get another fill because my last one didnt do it for me. I have been eating like a mad woman! So I did call but they were so booked that I could only get a fill the week before my regularly scheduled appointment so I took it. I was totally shocked because I thought they would say no. I am trying to make my goal of being in "Onederland" before my vacation next month. I have about 12 more pounds to go I need a really good fill to put me over the top!

A good friend of mine put me on to this tea called Wu-Yi Tea...its supposed to be a great upper and lower bowel cleanser (I call it B00-Boo tea...LOL!). I need a good cleaning out!!! Has anyone heard of it or used it? I'd love to hear....that just might help me with some of those pounds I have left.

The lunch we had at work yesterday didn't help my cause either. Since I am the one who orders all of the food for our work meetings you would think that I would try to make better choices for everyone. But since I work with an office full of men I can't put them all on a diet too (even though some may need it). I ordered barbeque....oh my goodness.....why did I do that?! I actually gained a pound and a half back after eating that (but I refuse to change my ticker because I am getting it back off this week). I didn't really eat much of the barbeque...I had a little bit (like a spoonfull or two) of chopped pork, chicken, maybe 10 baked beans, a tip of the fork of cole slaw....but here is the big issue that I had.....about two bowls of peach cobbler!!! And actually these were very small bowls so I would estimate that it was about 4 oz worth....IT WAS SOOOOO GOOD!! Lately, I have had a good handle on my sweet tooth but yesterday ruined it. So you know for the rest of the week I am drinking protein shakes for breakfast, lunch and dinner and eating fruit!! I can hear my stomach bubbling now......lol! (that's a topic for another post!)

Well, that's about all I have for today. So until the mood hits me again!

TTYL!

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel girl. I was so hungry yesterday and we went out to eat at a chinese resturant and I thought all I want is some crablegs...NO I ate some chicken it got stuck went and PB'd it up then went back for somemore bad food. ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooohh! crablegs! Now I am craving some of those!! Yes, I frequently have a problem with chicken...which sucks because thats just about the last meat that I can eat...I am on the verge of full vegetarian! usually after i pb i can't eat anything else the rest of the day.

    ReplyDelete