Monday, May 4, 2009

...WTH?....


This whole journey of weight loss is a trip. I have been ranting and raving about hitting a plateau for the last 3 weeks. I was stuck at 228...then all of a sudden this weekend the scale starts moving!!! I got on the scale sunday and it said 226 and I was like whoa?! how did that happen? So today I weighed in at 224. I guess for the past 3 weeks I was eating what was convenient and trying to watch the calories but I guess I was wrong. I had practically lived off of mcdonalds grilled chicken wraps (270 calories) and yogurt parfaits with granola (160 cals). I probably had those at least 3 times a week for the last 3 weeks. Well this weekend and most of last week I had not had one. But also, this weekend I pulled a muscle or disc or something in my back so i've been in too much pain to even think about eating. I've had a couple of spoonfuls of tuna salad, couple of yogurts and wwwaaaayyy too many chocolate chip cookies! I get a fill tomorrow so I expect that I will drop another 5 lbs this week (keeping my fingers crossed).


I used to laugh at people who took bathroom pics until I started doing it myself! Last Friday I got a couple of compliments on how small I was looking so I wanted to see for myself. A few people said I should stop where I am because I am at a good size and small enough but for me I'm like hell naw! I've gone threw all of this... I can't enjoy food anymore...at i'm just gonna stop at size 16?!?!? No way jose'!! I am taking this thing as far as I can go as long as I dont look like a bobble head! :-)
When I first started to imagine my "goal" I said I just wanted to be in a comfortable size 18 again or around 230 lbs. Well, since I've passed that I am beginning to like how it feels. At least my son doesn't call me fat anymore....not fat in a spiteful way but he did recognize that I was bigger....it didn't really hurt me too much because I know kids will be kids but...I'm not stopping now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment