Thursday, April 22, 2010

...3 times a charm!...

Yeah 3 times in one week! whoa! that's a record for me!

So....i survived it! admin day that is....I went to lunch...but I was NOT good...boooo...oh well...today is another day...so we went to Olive Garden and I had soup and chicken fettucini. But of course you know I couldnt possibly eat all of it (in the restaurant, tee-hee)...the pasta that is...but throughout the rest of the day I grazed on it at my desk and by 5pm it was all gone...it had a whole block of parmesean cheese sprinked on it and double extra alfredo sauce...(somebody slap me on the hand!). Then.....like I already knew...we went to Cold Stone Creamery for dessert...I had a Love it (medium size) Coffee Lovers Ice cream in a waffle bowl...(dam that was like 15 million calories alone!) and yes I ate the WHOLE THING and licked the bowl! (not really but I wanted to! lol)...so i felt awful...and I was going to skip dinner but my kids wanted breakfast for dinner...and I had a couple of spoonfuls of that too but not much. So this morning I didnt really want to get on the scale but I did and I didnt do too bad...I went from 191.6 yesterday to 192.6 today so I got that pound back that I lost but hey...like i said today is a new day.

But dammit I'm craving a Pop Tart soooooo bad! What if I just eat one....(if I can even get it down...). In the morning I am so tight I can barely drink water and no that drink something warm thing does not work....my body or band is finikey (however the hell you spell it....you know what I'm trying to say). My band stays tight for most of the day which is why I can barely eat lunch but I always bring it back to the office cuz by 3pm I can eat a horse! And of course the junk like ice cream goes down so easy with no problems and any time of day...I should just eat ice cream for breakfast. On a side note...I was watching this show called Extreme Weightloss blah, blah, blah...and there was this lady who lost over 100 lbs (no surgery) just by eating backwards and by backwards I mean eating dinner for breakfast and breakfast for dinner....because apparently if you eat more calories earlier in the day you have time to burn them off....so ol girl was eating steak and potatoes for breakfast! That would be crazy right? any hoots...

Today we are having a lunch and learn and i have to order the food so I ordered italian...everyone is going to be passed out at their desks from being so full...lol...can you tell my favorite food???? that's right Italian and Mexican...you see the pattern??? CHEESE! both have dishes that almost always have some type of cheese. I am a cheese-o-holic....LOL!

*********************************
Fast forward....

I started on this post this morning and got side tracked so here's how my day is going....

I did eat one Pop Tart....and guess what...PB city! I was miserable! now......

I'm about to PASS OUT! I attempted to eat too much lunch! Well, I PB'd most of it but apparently what made it down has me so tired I can hardly keep my eyes open.

The Italian food went over very well...so well in fact that there are zero left overs! That NEVER happens in my office! I always order too much food so that I can have some to take home. I ordered from Maggianos (if you have one in your city you know it is GOOD). We had baked ziti w/sausage, chicken and spinach manicotti, caesar salad and bread.

Today is not a good food day for me....nothing wants to go down...however these m&m's that I'm snacking on are having no problem at all!

I am so sleepy that I'm going to have to just finish this up and post it because I keep rambling...I might come back tomorrow...who knows....I'm doing so well this week I might surprise you. :-)

TTYL!

1 comment:

  1. I've noticed that on days were I can eat a lot the very next day it seems I can't keep anything down. My husband actually first noticed the pattern, and it is true. So now I just indulge on the days I can, and deal with the days I can't. You're looking great in your pics.

    ReplyDelete