Monday, April 26, 2010

...happy monday...

First of all...this weekend was a BAD FOOD weekend...I mean I think I PB'd everything decent that I attempted to eat. I spent most of the weekend STARVING! well...duh, of course, because everything came back up....yea everything except the Krispy Kreme Donuts...the chocolate covered peanuts...the 2 White Chocolate Mocha Frappucinos from Starbucks...the box of Tropical Mike and Ikes..(well some of those came back up)...the hot link sandwiches...and the grilled cheese with extra butter. I really tried to eat sensibly but when nothing would stay down I immediately headed for the junk. I think the krispy kreme donuts really did it...i should have passed by the red, flashing, hot donuts sign but my son begged and we couldnt resist. (he's a bad influence...and its all his fault! JK :-) so after all this it makes you wonder well dam what did she eat that came back up because that is a lot of -ish to be eating in one weekend! I'm just talking about the decent stuff that might have led me to lose a half a pound had I been full and not wanted to binge on junk...I had baked pork chops, black eye peas, tuna salad, baked chicken, lima beans...you know decent stuff that's not so bad for you.

Oh well....today is a new day and a new week. I prayed all weekend that I would have the strenght to start over and get back in the gym and go back to my "good lap bander" ways. I'm putting all my faith in God that he will help me get past this set back. I have too many size 10 clothes that I have not had a chance to wear yet because I was only there for a hot minute. I think I"m going to make that my final goal because I really think my body is trying to tell me where its most comfortable but I really dont want to listen. So even though I had made my goal 160 I'm gonna keep it about 175 for now. That's when I could fit in my 10's. Now at 194 (again, ugh!) I'm back to my 12's and knocking on the door of 14's and I HATE IT! It makes me feel like such a failure!! ok...enough whining about that...

So i'm going to start this day off right! I'm gonna have a cheese stick and some hot, green tea for breakfast...I will keep my fingers crossed that it stays down. For lunch I'm craving some Broccoli and Cheese soup from Panera Bread Co...I know...brocc and cheese sounds kinda fattening but theirs isnt that bad and I can barely eat a half a cup anyway. Now if I top that off by going to the gym this evening that will be a step in the right direction! I want to lose at least 3-4 pounds THIS WEEK so I really better get my a$$ in the gym!

Happy Monday!

TTYL!

2 comments:

  1. Why is it sometimes so hard to eat the good stuff and yet the bad stuff (even when we constantly pb the good stuff) stays put and even goes down so much easier? One of lifes mysteries, but I am with you. I've had days like this too. I hope you manage to kick those few pounds you want - going to the gym will surely get it underway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya girl! Damn the junk!!! Stupid junk! It gets the best of us all. I hope this week goes better for you. Sending "good food" vibes your way!

    ReplyDelete