Thursday, April 29, 2010

...blog dreams and ice cream...

I am losing my freakin mind! Do you know I had a dream about writing a blog last night? I cant remember what the hell i was writing about but i woke up thinking dam i'm really addicted!  And i think i'm a horrible writer...I write exactly the way I talk. My college english professor told me that and I dropped the class...lol. She said I needed to go back and take a grammar class so i'm really shocked that people can even follow my writing style. its really all over the place to me...but hey i'm not getting graded on this so who cares...right?  I did nothing but read blogs all day yesterday again. its a good thing no one on my job knows about this blog or i'd surely get ratted out. i have work piled up on my desk but i just cant find the mojo to get it done....oh well...maybe today will be better.

Check out that ticker....eh.....yeah!....I rock! I'm losing!! I'm guessing because i've had ice cream for lunch the past two days (tee-hee!) and very light dinners. (i need to invent the ice cream diet) No exercise though. I fell asleep again. I bet if I got on that darn eliptical i'd be back in the 180's....that's ok though..I will be there next week! I know it! (i think i can, i think i can!!).

I'm a little stressed today because my asshole of a baby's daddy (the second one) has really been pissing me off. Last night he REALLY pissed me off to where I dont even want to deal with him. We've been going back and forth trying to be in a relationship but he keeps effing it up. (good thing theres no sex involved) But after the events of this week I'm starting to feel like its really not worth it and I need to just just move on for good. I was trying to keep him around for my son because i feel like if there is nothing going on with him and I then he would not put much effort into spending time with his son....yep hes a piece of @#$# like that. So why would I want to even be bothered with him at all??? I dont know...I have nothing else going on so I deal with his crap but now I'm tired. My mental health can't take anymore.

So that's what i'm dealing with today...I hope he doesnt text the hell out of me like he did yesterday so i can just forget about it. He hasn't driven me to want to eat crap (except for ice cream) so i hope i can keep a level head and be good. I NEED to get to 189 by saturday!!!

Oh yeah, I signed up for a boot camp class on saturday...I hear this trainer is a real asshole and will work the @#$# out of you...I'm looking forward to it! I need to feel some burn. I'm glad its only one day! (I'm sure I'll be regretting that statement on Sunday).

chat at cha later!


3 comments:

  1. know that your not alone with your blog addiction. I sat at my desk all day with work staring me in the face. All I did was read and tweak my blog. You at least sound like you have a hobby or two....me on the other hand has no life so this is how I'm keep myself entertained these days

    Good luck with boot camp...kick some ASS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...I just noticed that photo up there ^^^ the one you said is one of your fav at 290lbs and you are sooooo pretty! That is a gorgeous picture! Also, I follow your blog very easily and we have something in common....we both use the elipses (...) ALOT! hahaha If I could read blogs all day I would. I have been trying to read everyone's from beginning to end but it is hard, damnit! aw well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stupid boys - damn them. You're doing great in spite of him though! Keep at it!

    ReplyDelete