PMS really took a toll on me last week but I"m slowly coming out of it this week so I'm feeling a bit better. I'm still stressing over money and such and that rarely goes away but you will never guess what I did....I had been contemplating this for months now because a) I was feeling like I needed a change and b) I wanted something that was easier to maintain. Well, I'm sure you're saying what the heck did you do?!?!
so....I got up about 2 am on Saturday morning and decided I should cut my hair off!! so there you have it! Yep, I did it all myself. I think it came out pretty good. I"ve done this before so it wasnt something that I had never done before and I'm not a licensed cosmetologist I just have an eye for hair. I can't afford to get it professionally done so I thought this would give me a cool summer hair style that is somewhat easy to maintain and its just hair right? It will grow back....and my hair grows back fast! I really wanted to start over since it had thinned out so badly i'm assuming from the surgery and probably a protein deficiency since I'm sure I probably dont get enough of that since I HATE protein shakes. ok enough about that....Lemme ask you this....this might be a little TMI but with all the junk i've been eating I felt the need to "cleanse." My aunt told to me to take a laxative. Now previously I would drink that horrible, fizzy laxative drink because nothing else seemed to work for me. But since I can no longer do carbonated drinks that was not an option. She put me on to some tiny little laxative pills and boy did they do the job!( I took 3 of them but i'm assuming only two of them went down because as i was brushing my teeth the next day I went back a little too far and had a PB and one of the pills came back up). So I thought hey I could probably do this once a week and lose a few pounds but someone told me you can really mess your stomach up if you take too many laxatives....I was just wondering if that's true or if anyone had heard of such? I haven't really googled it to find out (that's my solution for everything...just google it!).
I haven't lost anymore weight either...nor have I gained but not losing is so not fun. I like this better when I have some weight loss to brag about...
I'm sitting here trying to think of something else interesting to write about but I just can't think of one thing...
I cannot say enough times how much I appreciate you guys reading my blog.
So...until the urge hits me again or I find something else to write about I'll be back next week.
Smooches!
TTYL!
(p.s...forgive my typos i'm trying to sneak and write this at work and I dont have time to keep reading it over and over)
Wow! Your hair looks amazing...I nearly fell off my chair when I read you did that yourself. I can barely trim my own fringe without taking out my eye!!
ReplyDeleteSparkler xx
You did a great job Michelle.. I saw your picture first (before reading your post) and thought that is a great hairstyle.. who knew ..
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies! I'm really diggin my new doo! :-)
ReplyDelete