Monday, June 7, 2010

...so far so good...

well...today is my first "official" day of the Hot Summer Meltdown challenge...i'm doing pretty good...I'm not starving. I started my day with 2 egg whites and 2 turkey sausage links...for lunch i attempted a cup of red beans and a little rice but it tasted horrible (I was at Jason's Deli by the way...with the free low fat soft serve ice cream)...so I ate maybe two spoonfuls of that but then made up the calories with ice cream...not so bad in my opinion...oh and in between i had a key lime pie yogurt snack. I'm about to grab some almonds and some krystal light because I feel a little hunger coming on...but the real test is when I get home. If I can manage to not raid the kitchen for all the junk I can find I will be feeling pretty good! Luckily there's not much food in the house right now so I might be ok...really. I'll probably have a lean cuisine or a frozen burrito. I know, I know not the best food choices but there is literally nothing healthy (other than the Lean Cuisine) in my freezer right now...not going grocery shopping until tomorrow...but you better believe I'm making my healthy food list and checking it twice because I NEED to get this right!

I'm also going by to see my bestie on the way home...she had her lapband surgery today and I think her husband is a little paranoid since he called me asking questions so I better go check it out.

My baby boy is also two years old today! yay! Ty!! We actually celebrated on saturday but I'm sure he had no clue so today is just another day for him....they grow so fast!

Well i'm about to pack it up and mov'em out for the day so that is all....

TTYL!

8 comments:

  1. OMG he is soooo cute! Makes me want a baby NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job girl - you can so do this. I'm rooting for you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep eating that ice cream!! lol just kidding! maybeeeee ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michelle! I just found your blog and I think I am you 100th Follower! I look forward to following you on your journey. Ty is adorable by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey is a cutie. Happy Birthday Ty!!!

    Alright now check that list twice. Got to win that gift card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is too cute! I'm in the challenge too, game on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute little boy!

    ReplyDelete